Assam Police Constable Recruitment
- Last Date: 06/01/2020.
- Assam Police will lead Recruitment rallies in different regions of Assam for topping off of 1851+540=2391 empty posts of Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force and 3643+628=4271 posts of constable of Armed Branchs in the Pay Scales of Rs. 14000-49000/ – , with Grade pay of Rs 5600.00(Pay Band-II).
- Name of post: Constable
- No of posts: 5494 + 1168= 6662 posts
- Pay: Pay Scale of Rs. 14000-49000/ – , with Grade pay of Rs 5600.00(Pay Band-II)
Association insightful number of opening:
A) Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF)
- No of posts: 1851+ 540: 2391
- There will be booking for ST (P) 10%, ST(H) 5%, SC 7%, and OBC/MOBC 27%. (30%) of the opening will be (level) saved for ladies up-and-comers in Unarmed Branch of DEF.
B) Armed Branch
- No of posts: 3643+ 628: 4271
- There will be booking for ST (P) 10%, ST(H) 5%, SC 7%, and OBC/MOBC 27%.
- (10%) of the opening will be (level) saved for ladies up-and-comers in Armed Branch.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian residents, commonly occupant of Assam.
- Age: 18 to 25 years as on first January of 2018 first July 2019 (for example the competitor must be conceived prior to 01.07.2001 and on or after 01.07.1994).
Age Relaxation :Upper age point of confinement will be loose for:
- (I) 5 (five) years in regard of up-and-comers having a place with SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- (ii) 3 (three) years in regards of applicant’s having a place with OBC/MOBC.
- (iii) Additional unwinding of 3 (three) years in regard of prepared Home Guards/individuals from VDPs (enrolled) who have served for a time of 3(three) years or more.
- (iv) Additional unwinding of 10 (ten) years in regard of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate with this impact from equipped position should be submitted).
- I) Un-Armed Branch: H.S. or on the other hand Class XII went from a perceived Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- ii) Armed Branch: H.S.L.C or Class-X went from a perceived Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
- Note: Candidates having instructive capability Higher Secondary or more may likewise apply for both Armed Branch and Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application structure, the candidate should plainly make reference to his/her inclination for the posts of Unarmed Branch and Armed Branch.
- In any case, a ultimate conclusion in regards to designation of fruitful competitors will lie with the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam.
- I. Tallness (Minimum) Male Female
- a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC 162.56 cm 154.94 cm
- b) ST(H)/ST(P) 160.02 cm 152.40 cm
- ii. Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
- a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) and so on, 80Cm 85 Cm
- b) ST(H) 78 Cm 83 Cm
- Application Fee: THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
- Choice Process: Candidates whose applications are discovered right in all regard should experience the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). On the off chance that any competitor is found to have any physical distortion as might be identified by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/she will be suspended from taking part in different tests.
The most effective method to apply: Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB site www.slprbassam.in. No different types of use will be engaged.
- For any inquiry, the competitors may contact over landline number 0361-2970059 during available time on any working days.
- Helpline Numbers (9 AM to 6 PM):
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: 7636071991
- Portable: 7636071991/7636071992/7636071993
- Online applications will be gotten with impact from 23-12-2019. The last date for receipt of uses will be 06-01-2020.
- Old Advertisement of 2018: Pl check- click here
- New Advertisement: Click Here .
- New Addendum: Click Here .
- Apply Online: Click Here