Current Affairs eighteenth November 2019
Current Affairs eighteenth November 2019
- Indian Army lead Sindhu Sudarshan Exercise in Barmer, Rajasthan — The Strike Corps (otherwise called Sudarshan Chakra Corps) of Indian Army is directing the yearly held exercise, named Sindhu Sudarshan-VII, in Barmer, Rajasthan. The yearly exercise will test the operational preparation and move fighting ability of Indian Army’s 21 Corps, one of the administration’s three supposed Strike Corps. The Corps as of now comprises of two infantry divisions, 1 heavily clad division and 3 help units.
- India stretches out Visa-on-Arrival office to UAE Nationals — India has now allowed visa-on-appearance office to the residents of United Arab Emirates (UAE) with mean to upgrade individuals to individuals contacts and exchange relations just as reinforce vital ties between the two nations. The move is an ‘extraordinary signal’ for the UAE with whom India has an exhaustive vital association.
- Report: India-second biggest in sending understudies to United States — On November 18, 2019, the “2019 Open Doors Report on International Educational Exchange” was discharged. As indicated by the report, India remained the biggest wellspring of outside understudies to the US for the tenth back to back year. This year alone, India has sent around 202,000 understudies to the U.S. It is the second biggest number of outside understudies from a nation to the United States. The primary biggest source is China.
- eighth International Conference on Agricultural Statistics Organized in New Delhi — eighth International Conference on Agricultural Statistics (ICAS-VIII) will be held in New Delhi from 18-21 November 2019. It is sorted out by Union Ministry of Agriculture in a joint effort with Union Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation (MoPSI), ISI-CAS, FAO, USDA, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Eurostat, AfDB (African Development Bank), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and different associations.
- Legislature of India Merges three Insurance PSU’s — The Government of India will consolidate three Public Sector Insurance Companies as reported in spending plan 2019-20. The merger incorporates United India Insurance Limited, National Insurance Co Limited and Oriental Insurance Company Limited.
- Equity Dr Ravi Ranjan Sworn in as thirteenth Chief Justice of Jharkhand High Court — Justice Dr. Ravi Ranjan was confirmed as the thirteenth Chief Justice of Jharkhand High Court. He was controlled pledge to office and mystery under Article 219 of Constitution by Governor Draupadi Murmu at the Raj Bhavan in Jharkhand’s capital Ranchi. The post of Chief Justice of Jharkhand High Court was lying empty since early May 2019 after the rise of previous Jharkhand High Court Chief Justice Aniruddha Bose to the Supreme Court.
- Harmeet Desai wins Men’s Singles Title at ITTF Challenge Table Tennis Tournament — Indian paddler Harmeet Desai won men’s singles title at International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) Challenge Indonesia Open 2019 Table Tennis Tournament held at Batam, Indonesia. This was Harmeet’s first title on remote soil and by and large second International Title of the year, after he had won Commonwealth Championship in July 2019 held in Cuttack, Odisha.
- 17 November: World Day of recognition for street traffic exploited people — The World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims was seen on 17 November 2019. This day is watched each year over the World on the third Sunday of November. It marks fitting affirmation of casualties of street car accidents and their families. The subject of the current year’s World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims was “Life isn’t a vehicle part”.
- World Bank’s 300 million USD plan to create Kolkata — The World bank has presented a ground breaking strategy to create coordinations foundation of Kolkata Metropolitan region. The bank is to put 300 million USD in the task. The Government substances partaking in the arrangement incorporates CII and the West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation.
- Uncommon winter grade Fuel Launched for Ladakh area — Indian Oil Corporation on seventeenth November, 2019, propelled exceptional winter grade diesel that will remain and unfrozen even at – 33 degree Celsius. This will give consistent and all year access to the snow secured districts.
|Responsive Ads Here!